Friday, June 14, 2013

LP DISCOGRAPHY Adele

Released: June 10, 2008 (US)
US: 2x Platinum
Billboard Top 200 LPs peak: # 4
Rolling Stone : -
Entertainment Weekly: B
Tracks: "Daydreamer" - "Best For
Last" - "Chasing Pavements" - "Cold
Shoulder" - "Crazy For You" - "Melt My
Heart To Stone" - "First Love" - "Right
As Rain" - "Make You Feel My Love" -
"My Same" - "Tired" - "Hometown
Glory"
Import Edition includes: "Painted
Pictures" - "Now And Then" - "That's
It I Quit, I'm Moving On"
Import Deluxe Edition includes live
versions of: "Chasing Pavements" -
"Melt My Heart To Stone" - "That's It,
I Quit, I'm Moving On" - "Crazy For
You" - "Right As Rain" - "My Same" -
"Make You Feel My Love" -
"Daydreamer" - "Hometown Glory" -
and the tracks: "Many Shades Of
Black" (with The Raconteurs)
Limited Edition includes live versions of:
"Right As Rain" - "Melt My Heart To
Stone" - "My Same" - "That's It, I
Quit, I'm Movin' On" - "Chasing
Pavements"
(also available on vinyl)

No comments:

Post a Comment